Checking the balance on your Gift Card (Updated 3.25.10)
We are constantly updating our directory on how to verify the balance on your gift card. Drop us a note if there is a specific card you would like to learn more about.
There are two ways you may check the balance of your Home Depot Gift Card:
1. Visit any Home Depot store and ask the cashier to verify the balance.
2. Check your balance online at homedepot.com and enter the Gift Card Number and PIN found on the back of the card.
Note, in order to verify a merchandise credit card, you will be required to visit any Home Depot store to confirm the balance.
Are you stumped when trying to check the balance on your Starbucks gift card? Here are a few easy steps on how to check the number of latte’s left in your future:
1. Visit starbucks.com/card and select “check balance.” Enter the 16-digit number and the Card Security Code. The CSC is the 8-digit number that can be found by scratching off the metallic coating on the back of the card.
2. You may also check the balance at participating Starbucks stores or by calling 1-800-STARBUC (782-7282).
Simple ways to check the balance on your Target Gift Card:
1. To check the balance of your Target Gift Card visit their online store. Follow the detailed instructions outlined on the page. Submit the Card# and Access# found on the back of the gift card.
2. You may also visit any participating Target stores or by calling 1-800-544-2943
There are a few ways to check the balance and see the most recent transactions on your Walmart Gift Card:
1. Call the number located on the back of the card (1-888-537-5503).
2. Visit a Walmart location near you (check their website for this information) and a customer service rep can look it up for you
3. Go to walmart.com/giftcards or samsclub.com
Note, you will be asked to provide the gift card number and the PIN, which can be found by scratching off the strip on the back of the card.